Thank you for entering
7th Annual Charitable Chili Cook-Off:
A benefit for The Arts of Life
- A chili entrant team will consist of no more than 2 people.
- A list of your Team Name, Chili's Name, ingredients and recipe must be submitted to email@example.com by Friday, October 30, 2015.
- Set up of your assigned area must be complete and chili ready to serve to official judges by 4:30 pm. Entrants may begin setting up their sections at 3:00 pm.
- The Arts of Life will provide an assigned section, testing cups, spoons and bowls for the public, tickets and a ballet box to contestants.
- Contestants must bring containers to take home left over chili or trade chili with other contestants.
- Chili must be cooked from scratch at home and brought on site the day of the cook-off. Each cook must prepare 4 gallons of chili to be judged by the public. If you arrive with less than 4 gallons of chili then you will be disqualified and forfeit your entry fee.
- All meat and poultry must be obtained from USDA approved sources.
- The Arts of Life will provide you with an individual, butane burner. Please bring the chili in a container that can be heated on a burner. NO CROCKPOTS ALLOWED.
- The Arts of Life has a number of sinks that can be used for clean up.
- Tip jars will be placed at each contestant's table. The contestant with the most tips at the end of the event will recieve the Tipster Award. Tip jars will be collected at 7pm and winner announced during the awards ceremony.
- Awards will be presented for Judges' Choice, Meat Award, Vegetarian Award, Tipster Award (most tips), and Spirit Award. All decisions are final.
- Contestants agree that all money(s) collected will be donated to The Arts of Life.