Executive Board of Directors
Arts of Life is proud to be supported by our vibrant and diverse Executive Board. Executive Board members are responsible for ensuring effective and fiscally sound programs and they provide leadership, advice, and direction to our staff and artists.
Our 2020-2021 Executive Board:
- Rachel Hite | President | Museum of Contemporary Art
- Bryan Bienias | Secretary | Guaranteed Rate
- Matt Michrina | Treasurer | BDO USA
- Dana Bassett
- Manik Dewan
- Alex Gara | American Bocce Company
- Mina Hamburg | Capgemini
- Gracie Inacay | Inacay HRC
- Patty Klingbiel | The Connell Group
- Michael Klozotsky | Intelligent Medical Objects
- Krishna Kutty | Kuroshio Consulting Inc.
- Betsy O’Brien
- Swarna Rao | The Smart Cube
- Bonnie Rosenberg | The Art Institute of Chicago
- Josh Shames | Hall & Partners
- Crystal Thorpe | Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Erin Toale
- David Walega | Northwestern Medicine
- Max Zelaitis | Wi-Tronix
If you are interested in joining our Executive Board, you can learn more and submit an application here. If you are a young professional looking to get involved, check out our Associate Board here. We appreciate your interest in supporting our artists.