Job Type: Full-time
Arts of Life is seeking full-time Development Coordinator to support the Development & Communications Department with annual appeals, special events, and data management.
- Develop, implement, and manage two annual appeals.
- Coordinate the timely acknowledgment of all donors – individual, institutional, and in-kind.
- SPECIAL EVENTS
- Chair AofL’s annual Charitable Chili Cook Off.
- Act as primary liaison for the Associate Board.
- Support other fundraising events as assigned.
- Provide support for all organizational events as assigned.
- Implement PR and promotional strategies as needed
- Make website updates as needed
- Manage the database (Little Green Light) and Mailchimp, maintaining clean and accurate data for donations, art sales, and communications.
- Recruit, interview, train, and manage development volunteers and interns in partnership with the Development & Communications Director.
- Produce and analyze reports as requested.
- Provide other organizational supports as needed.
At the discretion of Arts of Life, you may have other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational skills
- Technically proficient with fundraising software.
- Ability to create and maintain administrative systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with arts and/or social services agencies a plus.
- Strong interest in non-profit administration practices and procedures
- Demonstrated flexibility and experience working on multiple projects with varying deadlines with a willingness to adapt and work collaboratively
- Exceptional computer skills and the ability to quickly gain proficiency in additional software systems. Proficiency in MS Word and Google Drive required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation, accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers, across different levels of the organization, and externally.
- Experience delegating to and supervising interns or volunteers.
- Access to a vehicle is helpful.
Time Commitment: This is a full-time, 32 hour a week position.
Salary: $27,000 plus benefits and a generous vacation package.