11th Annual Chili Cook-off
Join us in celebrating 11 years of heartburn with celebrity guest Doug Sohn (aka Hot Doug). 20+ delicious chilis (including vegetarian), beer, and desserts await you. Gather your appetites and your friends for this annual community-building event. All proceeds support our artists’ creative practices and professional development.
Tickets go on sale Sept. 24!
- General Admission – $20 in advance | $25 at the door.
- Includes unlimited chili, dessert, and two beers.
- Super Chili Fan – $35
- Includes unlimited chili, dessert, three beers, and a limited edition print.
- VIP – $50
- Includes unlimited chili, dessert, four beers, a limited edition print, a swag bag, and a VIP seating area.
- A Virtual Table – $250
- Includes four VIP tickets and a reserved table.
- After Party Ticket – $10
- Includes two beers and a performance by The Arts of Life Band.
- Sponsor an Artist Ticket – $40
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Thank you to our CCO Planning Committee: Alexis Bassett, Megan Capps, Jack Flowers, Jake Linn, Lucas McEmery, Doug Sohn, Leonor Vanik
Arts of Life-Chicago
Location: 2010 West Carroll Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA
Date(s): November 2, 2019