North Shore Studio’s 10th Birthday Celebration
Join us in celebrating the 10th Birthday of Arts of Life’s North Shore Studio. In January 2010, Arts of Life opened its studio in Glenview, IL. In the following decade, dozens of artists, volunteers, and staffers joined together to build a community of respect, equity, and creativity. Our artists’ work has been displayed at the Chicago Cultural Center, Waisman Art Museum, Ukrainian Institute of Modern Art, Groupon Headquarters, Wrigley Building, and more.
Today we celebrate how far we have come and what the next ten years will bring!
- Location: Napolita Pizzeria (1126 Central Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091)
- Tickets include Drinks and Heavy Apps
- General Public: $20
- Arts of Life Studio Artists: Free
- Location: Wilmette Theatre (1122 Central Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091)
- Tickets include Film Festival, Speeches, and Desserts
- Free and open to the public
- Screenings will include:
- A Storycorp Animated Short (World Premiere) featuring an interview with co-founder Denise Fisher
- Life and Where I’m At (North Shore Premiere) featuring our co-founder and founding artist Ronnie Cuculich
- Get the Dinosaur on the Phone – a music video by Van Go Go
Event generously supported by:
Event Image: Danny Frownfelter, Dessert, 2016