#GivingTuesday: November 28th, 2017
For our makers - the artists, staff, and volunteers alike, The Arts of Life provides a meaningful outlet for self-expression and personal growth. To continue to expand our innovative services and creative environment, we need your support more than ever. Your generosity helps to:
- Reduce our dependency on unreliable state funding.
- Increase our professional development offerings to our 60 talented artists with developmental disabilities.
- Forge new exciting partnerships to raise the visibility of our community.
- Help to secure a generous one-day challenge grant!
So we ask you to please Save the Date as we kickoff our winter campaign on #GivingTuesday!
Why Should I Make a Tax-Deductible Donation on #GivingTuesday?
This global day of giving is a perfect antidote to the mania of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday. It is a day to celebrate the season of giving and to support the non-profit causes that you care about the most. Not only that, the Coleman Foundation is offering a match for all online donations made on November 28, 2017. So you can increase the impact of your gift and help to secure this challenge!
- Donations of $25-$99 receive a $25 match.
- Donations of $100-$499 receive a $100 match.
- Donations of $500+ receive a $500 match!
I’m Really Excited about #GivingTuesday! What Can I Do to Help Now?
- Forward this email to your network and share why you care about The Arts of Life.
- Set your alarm for Tuesday, November 28th to make a donation at artsoflife.org/givingtuesday2017. Every dollar makes a difference!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates throughout #GivingTuesday!